There are many uses for Tack ATTACK!
Tack ATTACK Removes:
• glue residues from labels and stickers;
• crayon marks from walls and furniture;
• rubber puck marks from walls and arena glass;
• rubber marks on hockey equipment;
• rubber bumper marks on boat hulls;
• oily, greasy and sticky residues on equipment and tools;
• asphalt, blacktop and tar residues on clothes, boots, hands, and equipment – safer than conventional hazardous solvents;
• decals off cars, trucks, and sporting equipment;
• baked-on glue residues;
• floor tile adhesives and residues;
• old stickers on appliances;
• fiberglass shower stickers;
• tape residues on hockey and sports equipment;
• rubber shoe sole marks on floors, walls, and baseboard trim;
• adhesive from bandages – cloth types only, NOT plastic ones;
• grease from clothing – spray, then launder normally;
• PINE TREE SAP – absolutely the best material for removing this safely!
Printing industry – removes glue residues from printing rollers – far safer than existing solvents.
Beauty industry – removes wax from wax pots and equipment.
And Tack ATTACK is a stainless steel cleaner and polish!
Watch the demonstration videos and see how easy Tack ATTACK is to use.